INFERNO LINEUP 2014

Posted By Mister Sinister 1/6/2014 10:38:27 AM
Add to Favorites0
Mister Sinister
 Posted 1/6/2014 10:38:27 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)Supreme Being - (19,762 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1/10/2014 10:12:43 AM
Almost another year have past, and with only a few weeks to go before the kick-off I know
I am very excited to see what great acts awaits us this easter. What do you guys think of the
lineup so far?
Some great bands have been announced allready, and of course a few more unknown.

I'm sure you are aware that the festival in 2015 will be the 15th anniversary, and I'm starting to
think that we will see some of the same development as we saw back before the 10-year
anniversary in 2010. The lineup in 2010 were truly a great collection of acts, but some may say
that the lineup the year before (2009) was kind of "dimmed down" to make the anniversary
stand out more. Just a thought...

I know that the general activity here at the forum deffinetly was higher a few years ago. With
the upcoming festival closing in I thought it was about time to show some enthusiasm.

Anyways, I want to wish everyone of you metalheads out there an amazing festival experience!

The bands announced so far are as follows:

Dimmu Borgir
Hatebreed
Tulus
Sigh
Black Witchery
Impiety
Oranssi Pazuzu
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Tristania
Necros Christos
Rotting Christ