Lost tickets

Posted By Anti-Abducted 3/16/2011 5:49:44 AM
Add to Favorites0
Anti-Abducted
 Posted 3/16/2011 5:49:44 AM
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (401 reputation)Supreme Being - (401 reputation)Supreme Being - (401 reputation)Supreme Being - (401 reputation)Supreme Being - (401 reputation)Supreme Being - (401 reputation)Supreme Being - (401 reputation)Supreme Being - (401 reputation)Supreme Being - (401 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3/16/2011 5:45:37 AM
Hello, my name is Tomas, I am writing from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Seven friends and me are traveling next month all the way to Norway just to attend Inferno this year. We ordered the 8 tickets with 4 credit cards and paid for 2 tickets with each. We all got our tickets but two of us. Those 2 tickets are missing and we would like to know if there is a chance to reprint them. I am not sure if there is time to resend them to Argentina, but maybe we could pick them up at the festival.
Any help will be appreciated.

By the way, I am a photographer myself for 2 different metal magazines here in Argentina and have been asking in many ways for an accreditation and I never got an answer on this. I must say I am a bit dissapointed. We covered Hellfest 2009 and 2010 and had absolutely no problems. I tried contacting Runa, I filled in the application for accreditations, etc, but go no answer at all.

I would deeply appreciate if I can get any answer on this matter.

Thanks in advance,

Tomas